Popular Tags: microbadge [+] [View All]
Dave Lartigue
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you find yourself unable to read a geeklist without jumping in to declare the games on it horrible and inferior?

Are you unable to make a post without insulting scores of people as childish or pathetic because they simply don't like the games you like?

Are you unable to even review a game positively without having to invoke and demean other games, even though they have no bearing on the one being discussed, as though you have some sort of gamer's Tourettes?

Then I have the microbadge for you! I just finished it and I'm hoping the admins will add it to the available selection:

(I'm sorry, being restricted to 16 x 16 pixels doesn't help my already subpar artistic skills. Hopefully people will figure out what it's supposed to be.)

I just thought I'd save some folks around here a lot of time. Instead of having to display what you are through having to jump onto every geeklist just to insult all the contributors for not sharing your impeccable and unassailable taste in games, I thought you could just pop it right into your microbadge bar and proudly display it for the world to see.

And heck, if some of you are concerned about the 15 geekgold for a microbadge, I'm SURE people would donate to help you out!

No need to thank me. Just doing my part for the site!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Bohrer
United States
Hereford
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mmmmmm...now how dowe title it and keep a G rating?

Maybe Aldie should make a mechanism whereby, say, 3 admins could assign this badge permanently to someone...except I'd likely be stuck with it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
those should BE "freely" distributed and since I don't NEED no 'stinkin badgers' so...oh welllaugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon W.
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
I really hope that's not what I think it is. I mean I know it is, but I'm still hoping... gulp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen
United States
Ferndale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Insertcleverthing wrote:
I really hope that's not what I think it is. I mean I know it is, but I'm still hoping... gulp

It is. gulp

I'd post the (Fake) picture of the guy slashing his eyes out with a knife but I've already gotten in trouble for posting it before, So instead you get some unamused looking corrections officers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
howl hollow howl
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Legomancer wrote:
Then I have the microbadge for you! I just finished it and I'm hoping the admins will add it to the available selection:

Or, they could be assigned by other members, like gold thumbs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
shumyum
United States
flag msg tools
badge
♒♒♒♒♎♒♒♒♒ sloooowly sinking
Kurt Vonnegut is a great artist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Lartigue
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shumyum wrote:

Vonnegut's is so recognizable as HIS, though. I wanted one that could belong to anybody.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Bohrer
United States
Hereford
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Legomancer wrote:
shumyum wrote:

Vonnegut's is so recognizable as HIS, though. I wanted one that could belong to anybody.

Um...Dave? How is it that you're so familiar with KV's (ahem)? And expect so many others to be as well????

EDIT: And no, you can't have mine. It doesn't belong to just anybody.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Lartigue
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gbohrer wrote:
Um...Dave? How is it that you're so familiar with KV's (ahem)? And expect so many others to be as well????

http://tinyurl.com/ydd58o

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Bohrer
United States
Hereford
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No sense of humor. None.cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Lartigue
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm bumping this, as a few people might need it again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.