Santa Ragione
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear Aliens and Humans,

After a long wait, multiple sold-outs and multiple shout-outs from the best community on the web, it’s with great pleasure that we are announcing on BoardGameGeek a new edition of Escape From The Aliens In Outer Space!

The Ultimate Edition is ready for pre-order at www.eftaios.com and we are aiming to print before the end of 2015. The promo price of the preorder is $34.99 including shipping!

The Ultimate Edition will feature content from both the standard and limited edition previously released, including all the characters and the items.

On top of that, we plan to perfect the game manual to address some of the complaints players had with the previous edition, and to feature higher quality materials.

Finally, we want to add some surprises exclusive to this edition of EFTAIOS. We’ll post updates on the Ultimate Edition and its components over at news.santaraigione.com.

Last but not least, we are giving everyone the opportunity to try out Escape From The Aliens In Outer Space through the Print and Play Edition, currently available at www.humblebundle.com for FREE

This edition is adapted from the original Black Edition, and redesigned to better fit printing formats, including ink-consumption-sensitive cards redesign

[EDIT] The Humble Card Game Bundle is over! You can still purchase the Print and Play version separately over at http://www.escapefromthealiensinouterspace.com/index.html [$1.49] This Print and Play version is also included in the pre-order of the Ultimate Edition!

Please have a look at www.eftaios.com for more information and let us know if you have any questions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
torontoraptors
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there an upgrade option for owners of the black edition?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Lent
United States
Novato
California
flag msg tools
badge
DEFINITELY A GOOD GUY, GUYS
mbmbmbmbmb
Whoop whoop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Freshmaker
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
Doo doo doo doooo, doo doooo, doooo waaah... It doesn't matter what comes, fresh goes better in life, with Mentos fresh and full of life. Nothing gets to you, staying fresh, staying cool, with Mentos fresh and full of life!
badge
Fresh goes better, Mentos freshness, fresh goes better with Mentos fresh and full of life! Mentos, the Freshmaker!
mbmbmbmbmb
mistertrench wrote:
Whoop whoop.
That's the sound of da police?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateenyweeny
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Raks Raks Raks
mbmbmbmbmb
torontoraptors wrote:
Good question. Still not too sure on what we'll be missing.

Good to see that this is coming back in print.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santa Ragione
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Hey, thanks for asking! Not at this time, unfortunately I also imagine that due to the different materials you would not be able to mix the two editions together either.

We'll definitely think of something to thank the supporters of the previous editions of EFTAIOS, I'll keep you updated!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Maia
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
this is really exciting! do you think you could give an idea of a narrower timeframe other than this year? can't wait! cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Williams
United States
Lubbock
Texas
flag msg tools
"Let us go out this evening for pleasure; the night is still young."
badge
STOP! WHOSE TURN IS IT NEXT?
Microbadge: Capcom fanMicrobadge: Robo Rally fanMicrobadge: Alien Frontiers fanMicrobadge: Cosmic Encounter fan - Colony for a Colony?Microbadge: King of Tokyo fan
Santa Ragione wrote:
Quote:
Hey, thanks for asking! Not at this time, unfortunately I also imagine that due to the different materials you would not be able to mix the two editions together either.

We'll definitely think of something to thank the supporters of the previous editions of EFTAIOS, I'll keep you updated!
As an recent purchaser of a black edition, I was really hoping I could combine the two out of the box. Maybe with card sleeves or something, the two could be compatible?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santa Ragione
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
rmaia wrote:
this is really exciting! do you think you could give an idea of a narrower timeframe other than this year? can't wait! cheers!
We have a narrower timeframe in mind but we'd rather not share it until it's more certain, as we'd hate to disappoint!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santa Ragione
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
doctor poo wrote:
Santa Ragione wrote:
Quote:

As an recent purchaser of a black edition, I was really hoping I could combine the two out of the box. Maybe with card sleeves or something, the two could be compatible?
Well, I think you will not have to do that, as we plan to include all the characters and items from the previous editions. I'll keep you updated on this as we finalize components!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joshua garrison
United States
Wooster
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Great game! I own the black version and the limited edition and I'm very excited for the new updated ultimate edition.Already got it preordered. You guys ever think of making this into an app for the iPad? I think it would be good. With the layout of he ship along with ominous music in the background accompanied with the creaky noises of the ship floating in space and the noises made by others. Wait a second.. did you hear that? I think it's getting closer..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geraldo
Brazil
Brasília
DF
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Santa Ragione wrote:
Dear Aliens and Humans,
Last but not least, we are giving everyone the opportunity to try out Escape From The Aliens In Outer Space through the Print and Play Edition, currently available at www.humblebundle.com for FREE
I could not find the Print and Play Edition anywhere at www.humblebundle.com. Please provide a more specific link.

Thanks for the effort.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santa Ragione
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
morvesdorves wrote:
Santa Ragione wrote:
Dear Aliens and Humans,
I could not find the Print and Play Edition anywhere at www.humblebundle.com. Please provide a more specific link.

Thanks for the effort.
Sorry for the delay! We've set up a new page for purchasing the Print and Play version here: http://www.escapefromthealiensinouterspace.com/index.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

I pre-ordered and used PayPal, but it never asked for my shipping address. Will you ask for that when it gets closer to ship or something? Also, I downloaded a couple of different files from Humble Bundle, but it feels like that is what I paid for as there is no mention of the shipped version anywhere. I did pre-order right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
m c
msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey, I could do with a little more info as well.

Pre-ordered this as soon as it was announced, I've had no information at all since and no arrangement has been made for the shipping.

Any chance of an update?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santa Ragione
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys, sorry for the delay! I admittedly lost track of this topic ;__; in the future if you find me unresponsive please don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter or email.

We'll have news on the ULTIMATE EDITION very very soon! (couple of weeks I'd think, we'll also detail the components!)

Meanwhile, if you purchased the 34.99 item on our website you have DEFINITELY pre-ordered the game. (There is a print and play version available separately for purchase, this item is also included in the preorder).

To give us your shipping address please follow the link you received from Humble, the landing page should look like this:

Just click on your voucher code and you'll be taken to a google survey to enter your address!

And worry not! Before shipping we'll email everyone to make sure we have all the addresses.

Please let me know if you have other questions, cheers!

Pietro
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santa Ragione
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
trebormills wrote:
Was about to come here to post "any updates?" and BANG we have an update

Found it a bit of a pain, had to create an account and navigate myself around to get the voucher page so I could claim it etc - thankfully not to painful whistle
Sorry about that
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santa Ragione
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Release date and more details about the ULTIMATE EDITION announced here: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1429648/ultimate-edition-up...

Let us know what you think!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls