Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: carc [+] [View All]
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok got mine working and even got to play it online but now im tryign to get a friend to play and can no longer find where to buy it

amazoen german has a link but does nto seem to sell it ive deleted my favs where i bought it from, im no good with german which doesnt help my web searches

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.amazon.de/Koch-Media-Deutschland-GmbH-Carcassonne...

This is the item on amazon.de but it only seems to be available from 'other' amazon retailers, so not sure if they'd ship to UK

It used to be available from kochmedia.de and from softunity.de but there's no sign of it on the softunity site, and the koch site seems to be dead

An alternative is ebay.de...

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok thanks again...

last question

hunters and gatherers online.. im trying to register online and its askign for a serial where do i see this serial .. only think i see is the activation code i got with when i bought it probably a year ago ish...

the game is allready activated

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Likewise I bought H&G as a download only, and I can only find an "activation code", although the german text that accompanied this code suggests it is the serial nubmer as well...

Quote:

Bei der Installation wird dann der Aktivierungscode (= Seriennummer) abgefragt und die Freischaltung des Programms ausgeführt. Dazu benötigen Sie während des Installationsvorganges eine aktive Internetverbindung. Nach der einmaligen Freischaltung ist das Programm jederzeit nutzbar.

which translates as:
With the installation the activation code (= serial number) is then queried and de-energising the program is implemented. In addition you need an active Internet connection during the installation procedure. After unique de-energising the program is at any time usable.

I hope that helps you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
k activated and serialized but no one was online....hope thats not to normal

do yo also know if its possible to get the add ons off other players or are they activated seperatly aswell..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a completely seperate install if you want the expansions... Inns/Cathederals and Traders/Builders... I got this on a separate CD.
(this is amazon listing, but no longer available: http://www.amazon.de/Koch-Media-Deutschland-GmbH-Carcassonne...)

King and Scout was also released, but as a download only, and can only be installed if you have the above listed expansion as well..

Unfortunately, to play people with expansions, you have to have expansion installed, as I think it uses a different gateway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.