Popular Tags: [View All]
Oskar Bialowas
Poland
Gdansk
Pomorskie
flag msg tools
Please tell me Am I right:
Situation is:
Two player game, One is Chairman of Assambly and second player is Head of the Church:
ChairMan draws action card which is Importent event then the Head of the Church choose a player (who is CoA) cuz HoC doesn't have a faith tokens to take green event. So First player CoA takes event which is "assasination" and choose circle noble (of HoC player) with only 50pts regular army.

And what next?:

a) I put -100 casualities on noble with 50 regular troops and he outright dies and during upkeep he's hiere will return with the same regular troops?

or

b)I must obey in this sittuation to rulles from page 18 "Noble death"
with drawing for desertion ( even if i killed noble dont have any merenary troops?)

cheers

Oskar B.zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Szegedi
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Answer is "A"!

(If there are no mercs in army, you don't have to worry of deserters...they are Loyal to your cause)

...the army will return in the beginning of next turn with the same army as you stated!

Hope that helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oskar Bialowas
Poland
Gdansk
Pomorskie
flag msg tools
So after all choosing in this situation noble with regular (loyal) 50 str.
as a target of assasination would be "non profit" action?

And one more thing, after placing action cards by all "Barons and Neutral actions by Chairman of Assambley does those cards are shuffled? Cuz i didnt found anything about shuffling those cards after placing them.
I found only that in six player game you shuffle it. Am i right or i missunderstod the rulles?

cheers

O.B.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Young
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
Old Ways Are Best!
badge
Check Six!
mbmbmbmbmb
If I understand your question right, yes you take the action cards from the Barons (however many there are), mix in the neutral actions, shuffle together and go from there one action at a time 'til all have been resolved. Each turn consists of the CotA repeating this procedure three times.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Szegedi
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Basically.... The Chairman of the Board takes (6) "neutral" action cards and put 2 in each stack (should be 3 stacks) randomly/blindly.

Then take (2) action cards (each player chose) from each player for EACH stack (total of 6 cards).... shuffle each stack and put them in each numbered stack (1..2..3)

Take stack #1 and go thru the cards...then stack 2....etc.

(same as above... just trying to make it more clear!)

Hope that helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miroslaw Terlecki
Poland
Opole
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
masz trzy stosiki kart akcji, na kazdym 2 karty neutrale dodane przez chairmana i po 2 dodane przez kazdego gracza, kazdy stosik osobno tasujesz.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oskar Bialowas
Poland
Gdansk
Pomorskie
flag msg tools
Tanks guy's for help now its cristaly clear for meDD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.