Daniel Karp
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
admin
Developin' Developin" Developin!!
badge
100 geekgold for OverText, and all I got was this stupid sentence.
mbmb
There is a great deal going at Buy.com. They don't have too many games, but they do have some Heroscape, and some other games. And, of course, they have books, music, electronics, etc.

The deal is this: you can get $10 off any purchase of $30 or more, as long as you pay with Google Checkout. You'll see the link to pay with google checkout at the bottom of the screen when you go to your cart to check out. The kicker is, the deal is re-useable on as many orders as you like. I think this is all coming out of Google's pocket. And, of course, Buy.com has free shipping on some (but not all) stuff. No coupon code is required--all you have to do is pay with Google Checkout.

Here is are some BGG friendly link to Buy.com--sorry about the redirects:

The Toy section:

http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-1755794-10388337

The main page:

http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-1755794-10389843

I've already placed two orders myself with this deal, and am considering a third.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Miller
United States
Holland
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Daniel, I was able to do some early Christmas shopping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karp
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
admin
Developin' Developin" Developin!!
badge
100 geekgold for OverText, and all I got was this stupid sentence.
mbmb
I feel like I just joined a CD club. I have 8 CDs in three orders (and a book) on the way. Yup, the classic trap of saving money by spending money. But this is really as good a deal as I've seen in a while.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Trimmer
United States
Houston
TX-Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I've already place three orders. Will probably place two more before the promo expires. All on books so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.