United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
www.garrettsgames.com
badge
This week's podcast - Circus Flohcati, Pi Mal Pflaumen, and Pack O Games Set 2
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a short episode this week, as the papers are piled high which makes for less playing and recording time. Shelley and I send a few minutes talking about an older game, 2001's San Marco, which we played using one of the 2-player variants here on the Geek. I then run through a list of some of the games I'm anticipating from Essen this week.

Send feedback to this list or to garrettsgames@mac.com or leave a comment at www.garrettsgames.com.

Doug

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Garrett
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
Purity of Essence.
mbmbmbmbmb
howdy fellow Garrett!

is it just me or is this episode recorded really quiet? i even tried listening to some other ones, and they were fine

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sourwyrm wrote:
howdy fellow Garrett!

is it just me or is this episode recorded really quiet? i even tried listening to some other ones, and they were fine

I listened to it today and it was much quieter than the other range of podcasts I filled my otherwise dull day with....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Garrett
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
www.garrettsgames.com
badge
This week's podcast - Circus Flohcati, Pi Mal Pflaumen, and Pack O Games Set 2
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm....I'll have to check this out. It may be that we were just talking quietly as it was a sedate Sunday morning.

Thanks for the heads up.

Doug
www.garrettsgames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.