Oliver Harrison
Canada
Kamloops
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
...and it's not *just* new art. Although there may be some of that too...

That's all the hints for now.

Oliver

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Cannon
United States
ATLANTA
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My Guess: It's being published by Valley Games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Harrison
Canada
Kamloops
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ooooh! Mr Smarty Pants! Thinks he knows.. uhm. Yeah, well we'll just have to wait till Sunday to find out.

Oliver

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Harrison
Canada
Kamloops
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, Robert nailed it. Of course, we weren't being all that secretive about it, but nonetheless, it is official.

Supernova has been signed to be published by Valley Games, sometime in 2007. Most likely in the latter half of 2007. Mike and I are ecstatic about this and we are both looking forward to a long working relationship with Rik and Torben of Valley Games. We are going to be visiting as many game conventions over the next year as money will allow, so we hope to see you all there. We will be bringing our home-made prototype to GenCon in LA on November 16th and we have a game event arranged.

Thanks for your continued comments and interest in our game. We hope that everyone is pleased with the final product as we are determined to produce a game of the quality and polish that all BGGers expect.

Oliver

P.S. There *IS* some new art as well. To see a re-imagined Sun from the logo and center tile, head over to www.supernovagame.com Although it has not been finalized, this is possibly similar to the art in the final game. (vague, huh? Nonetheless, as I made it myself, it is at the least, royalty-free. Those who liked the original art, have no fear - this is in the same vein... but I hope you think it's even cooler. Enjoy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Schultz
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats Oliver and Mike!

I have had a great time game testing your game and look forward to when it is released. With the little changes that have been made, the game has gotten that much better. Oh yah, can you take me to L.A. as a reward for play testing?

See you soon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott B
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Woot! Though, the latter part of '07 is so far away...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Harrison
Canada
Kamloops
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stampeder17 wrote:
Congrats Oliver and Mike!

I have had a great time game testing your game and look forward to when it is released. With the little changes that have been made, the game has gotten that much better. Oh yah, can you take me to L.A. as a reward for play testing?

See you soon

Thanks Jeff! We've had a blast playtesting the game with you as well. All of your (and everyone else's) comments have helped make Supernova a really fun game. I'll see what I can do about fitting you into my suitcase for Supernova... Pity there'll be so many games already in there. Might make for a tight squeeze - just you n' the meeples..

Oliver

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.