Popular Tags: reviews [+] twoplayer [+] [View All]
Karl Deckard
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, after years of simply writing comment blurbs, I finally wrote an actual review.

If you have a moment, please have a look and provide some feedback as to whether you think it is useful, so I can determine if I should write up more of these bad boys.

http://boardgamegeek.com/article/1126022#1126022

One thing that I've already learned, after reading the finished post, is that I should describe the rules more clearly, but I wasn't about to do a rewrite at midnight.

Thanks for your help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
The review looks great. And judging by the you recieved, it looks like a lot of other people thought it was very good, too.

Your rules explanation looked fine. I'm not familiar with the game, but it looks like you took some dense rules and described them very succinctly. In fact, I usually look at a reviewer's thoughts on the game, and the gameplay - with only a brief overview of the rules. If I wanted rules, there are other places to find them.

Good work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.