Popular Tags: [View All]
Mario Aguila
Chile
Puerto Montt
Chile
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I suppose this is a good game for just 2 players? The main difference with 3 or 4?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Chantigny
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I played Pueblo about the same amount of times with 2 than with more. The only difference is the numbre of pieces added when your turn comes back around... seriously. And since each turn you score the architect, the points go up a bit faster than in a 2 player game.

I think this is a grest puzzle game and worth trying if you like those kind of games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luk
Belgium
Mechelen
n/a
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've experienced a "big" difference between a 2player and a 4player game in the level of strategy.
As you have to move the architect 1-4 spaces, the scoring in a 4player is much more random. In a 2player, I always "develop" a strategy that is based on a 5spaces movement of the architect.
Actually, this means that it is quite easy to avoid penalty points, which is much less the case in a 4player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian B
United States
Leawood
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm new to the game but I've really enjoyed it two player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André Oord
Netherlands
SNAKKERBUREN
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
just got mine tonight, but i did know and have played the game a few times before. Its great with 2.. if you're in to puzzle games or building games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.