Hide
1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Smaller Than 3x4 Toploaders rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cameron Cooper
msg tools
This is a odd question, and my first post on this website (so sorry if this is in the wrong forum for this question). So here it is, does any one know of toploaders that exist for standard euro or USA sized board game cards?

I don't mean standard size cards (like for Magic the Gathering, King of Tokyo or boss monster) because the standard 3x4 toploaders fit those cards. I also do not mean mini sized cards (like for arkham horror, X-wing or pillars of the earth) because the "tobacco" sized toploaders fit these cards.

I'm talking about games like shadows over Camelot, (new 1910 cards) ticket to ride or summoner wars card sizes, these are about the same length as standard cards but are a little skinnier.

Any advice in the topic be greatly appreciated! I have searched and searched but cant find these anywhere. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.