Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Michaud
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What's red, fuzzy, and started a lot of fights in the 90's? Why Elmo, of course! We take a trip to Sesame Street for Elmo's Birthday Game, a Candy Land-esque affair where players race to get all their gifts to Elmo's party before he arrives to speak in the third person about his cake and stuff. Does this title contain sufficient levels of Oscar the Grouch to be an acceptable game for your family? Plus, in the Battle of Wits, we play a classic Sesame Street game...

http://tableflipsyou.blogspot.com/2015/01/episode-69-elmos-b...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Briel
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Hey! Look over there! --------->
mbmbmbmbmb
I know Flip's answers are gospel and not open to debate, but clearly the correct answer to the first question was grapes.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
He was clear to say that was a "bunch of grapes" which are referred to in the plural form whereas the rest were clearly a singular object. An apple. A watermelon. The Borg being a single collective of course.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Webb
United States
Verona
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Let's Go Pens!
badge
One more win...Beat the Sharks!
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's my thought on that question..
Spoiler (click to reveal)
I thought it were things that were cube shaped... Borg obviously, but also
a watermelon, and an apple

Image from wikipedia.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flip Florey
United States
Brewer
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to Time Travel, Alternate Time Lines and the Power of the BANCE, you are both correct!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Red Eye
United States
flag msg tools
D6 dead ahead Captain!
mbmbmbmbmb
This episode was another triumph of podcasting podcastness. Thank you, gentlemen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schott
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was actually really close on a couple of those questions - and for the right reasons. Once I got that there was actually some Sesame Street related answer that was correct, it was a little easier to see the connection. of course, my answers would not have been nearly as entertaining, but it was a bit scary how much I remembered from that show (and the Sesame Street Encyclopedia - all 15 volumes for those who remember that old set).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brenden Johnson
United States
Lakeville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A preview of Grampa Orton:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E. Strathmeyer
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
GameKnightMaine wrote:
Thanks to Time Travel, Alternate Time Lines and the Power of the BANCE, you are both correct!!

I think we need a "BANCE!" fez…

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ms Dew
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BStringham wrote:
This episode was another triumph of podcasting podcastness. Thank you, gentlemen.

I usually listen to FTT over the radio using an iAccessory. This was the first time I actually was sitting somewhere comfy and had headphones. The audio quality and details come out so much better that way. I'll have to relisten to some of my fav episodes now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.