Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack Wingard

La Mirada
California
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a hunch that my set of Citadels district cards was off, and sent an email to Fantasy Flight to clarify. Thaadd Powell in the parts department sent the missing cards right away (thanks Thaadd!), and passed along an official list via email. I thought I'd share the wealth.

Sorry, I don't know how to make it look all nice in this forum - I'll let somebody with real skillz make a card-sized printable file with this and all the other cards in the game. Note: this is just the original set of districts, and doesn't include the expansion cards with the stars on 'em.

Quantity Name Value
5 Tavern 1 green
4 Market 2 green
3 Trading Post 2 green
3 Docks 3 green
3 Harbor 4 green
2 Town Hall 5 green
3 Temple 1 blue
3 Church 2 blue
3 Monastery 3 blue
2 Cathedral 5 blue
3 Watchtower 1 red
3 Prison 2 red
3 Battlefield 3 red
2 Fortress 5 red
5 Manor 3 yellow
4 Castle 4 yellow
3 Palace 5 yellow
1 Haunted City2 purple
2 Keep 3 purple
1 Laboratory 5 purple
1 Smithy 5 purple
1 Graveyard 5 purple
1 Observatory 5 purple
1 School of Magic 6 purple
1 Library 6 purple
1 Great Wall 6 purple
1 University 8 purple
1 Dragon Gate 8 purple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Jensen
United States
Perry
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice list. I always thought the Merchant could make a player more money off districts than any other. I was just too lazy to break it out and count them up. Six distinct districts for Merchant compared to four for the Warlord and Bishop and only three for the King. That and the fact that are almost 2-to-1 ratio of green compared to any other one matching color district.

The interesting thing you think when card quantities are broken down for you.cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Moore
United States
Oxford
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Gotcha!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the list! I did the count myself and thought the mix to be a bit odd. Checked the rules and they don't even tell you how many total you should have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.