Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
12 Posts

Incredible Expeditions: Quest for Atlantis» Forums » General

Subject: Retail? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I missed the kickstarter. I understand that soon KS pledgers will receive theirs. Any word on available retail stock?

Jorune
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liz Spain
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The game will be available directly from the publisher through the Amazon store on February 1st. FLGS will be able to order copies either directly from the publisher or through GTS and ACD in February.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Gong
United States
Kingsburg
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news for those of us who (literally) were late to the party/missed the boat/caught sleeping under a rock. Just saw the post on Facebook and put it on my Amazon wishlist. Will be getting the game and both expansions!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
voodoobunny wrote:
The game will be available directly from the publisher through the Amazon store on February 1st. FLGS will be able to order copies either directly from the publisher or through GTS and ACD in February.

What's GTS, ACD?

Do you know if any of the popular OLGS stores will be getting this in (Cardhaus, CoolStuffInc., Miniature Market)?

Jorune

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Mercer Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe GTS and ACD are major game distributors, which your FLGS would order from. I assume OLGS would also buy from them, but don't really know.

Last night, Amazon still showed the game a "pre-order", but this morning it is showing "in stock". I assume I'll buy it...but I'm waiting for some reviews to be sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liz Spain
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
You could ask your favorite OLGS to carry it.

I don't know which distributors the popular OLGS order through, but the game is currently only for sale directly from the publisher (through Amazon)or through FLGS who order it through GTS or ACD Distribution. The mini-expansions are only available through Amazon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
voodoobunny wrote:
You could ask your favorite OLGS to carry it.

I don't know which distributors the popular OLGS order through, but the game is currently only for sale directly from the publisher (through Amazon)or through FLGS who order it through GTS or ACD Distribution. The mini-expansions are only available through Amazon.

Will the mini-expansions end up through the retail chain or is it a smaller print run therefore only available throught the publisher.

Thank you Liz for being transparent and answering questions. An informed buyer is a happy one.

Jorune
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liz Spain
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The mini-expansions are twisted, nasty little devils and will attempt to destroy any other games left unattended on the same shelf. For the safety of distributors and retailers, they'll only ever be available directly from the publisher either through Amazon or at in-person events like conventions. The only known way to permanently quell the mini-expansions' murderous intent is to put them into a base game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
voodoobunny wrote:
The mini-expansions are twisted, nasty little devils and will attempt to destroy any other games left unattended on the same shelf. For the safety of distributors and retailers, they'll only ever be available directly from the publisher either through Amazon or at in-person events like conventions. The only known way to permanently quell the mini-expansions' murderous intent is to put them into a base game.

Oh. they can't be that bad! They are so cute! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well than if the 2 mini expansions are only available on Amazon, I'm off to purchase. The current $10 discount for buying everything is a plus.

Jorune
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Weller
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Gutted this I have only just found about about this I would have loved a Grand Tour Edition cry I guess I'll have to wait for an Ebay appearance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Griffin
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Saw this at my FLGS tonight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.