Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Canada » Ontario

Subject: Stack the Fifth ! For Kids...You Know. April 24-26, 2015 in Montreal rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc Guenette
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Place:

Hotel Lord Berri, 1199, rue Berri, Montreal H2L 4C6

Paypal: stackacademie@gmail.com

We will have 20 rooms blocked at the price of 75$/night. To get this rate you have to call directly at the hotel and mention the code word: Stack. If there are any problems please ask to talk with Antonia Simpson or contact me. Please wait til Monday the 26th before making your reservation.

This is the Facebook page for the event. It's a private page, so you need to ask to be in Stack Academie. Please don't mind. No spam, in there. It will have some Google docs to allow some scheduling on everybody's part and you can interact with people attending.

https://www.facebook.com/events/778493908905897/

I hope to see you all again. To the newcomers, the area offers lots of food venue. Plus since the hotel is central, it's very family friendly. Any questions please ask. We have a FB page. Jean-François is working on a T-Shirt design. We'll be working to have a Guest of Honor, as usual.

Special activities are welcome. the event is build on a gathering of friends gaming all together.

For those coming in early, we will entertain you to some of the local area. I've been trying to bring a group to Willensky, maybe this will be the good year. Plus the "Pied de Cochon" can still be done. Just say yeah. We can try something else. For the foodies I can give up some suggestions as Joe Beef. Check it out. Can be done car pooling without much problem. It's not very far.

It's all about gaming and enjoying our time. Questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lang Bedang
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
FortyRock
badge
Beware of Rocks
mbmbmbmbmb
Kwebec wrote:
Questions, don't hesitate to ask.

So this is a feast of pig feet and board games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Guenette
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The restaurant is one of the finest in Canada. And if you want to feed on feet of pig, it is on Saturday nite, not around the games unless you bring your leftovers and play around YOUR game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.