Nathan Bergom
United States
Towson
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
"Sometimes it would be nice to be wrong about people." -Commander Samuel Vimes
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if such a thing is possible, but I'd like to have some sort of private thread on here for design notes. It seems like the best ideas and solutions hit while I'm reading BGG, and it would be nice to have something where I could post notes for myself without worrying about other people seeing them. I'm not worried about people stealing my ideas or anything like that; it's more just not wanting my immature rough drafts out there in public.

I could create a Google document for this sort of thing, true, but the thought of keeping things here appeals to me.

So, any thoughts on how I could do this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
Geekmail yourself?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
a1bert wrote:
Geekmail yourself?

Just be careful. You delete a "draft" of a geekmail and it's gone. There is no retrieval.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nbergom wrote:
I don't know if such a thing is possible, but I'd like to have some sort of private thread on here for design notes.

A private geeklist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Werbaer wrote:
A private geeklist.

Depends on how certain you want to be. AFAIK private geeklist is only hidden from the geeklist listings, but is still readable by anyone if they know the id.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
a1bert wrote:
Werbaer wrote:
A private geeklist.

Depends on how certain you want to be. AFAIK private geeklist is only hidden from the geeklist listings, but is still readable by anyone if they know the id.

That's the "No Publish" flag.

This is a private, not submitted geeklist. Can you see it? [geeklist=186198][/geeklist]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, right. Good, I'm quite new to geeklist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Bergom
United States
Towson
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
"Sometimes it would be nice to be wrong about people." -Commander Samuel Vimes
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answers, all! It does look like an unpublished geeklist is the way to go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.