Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: cards [+] pbem [+] [View All]
juman juman
Sweden
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Does anyone know of any good sites where you cna play standard card games by mail or web? What I am looking for is mainly standard games as Hearts, Bridge, Spades etc that is played by turn?

/juman

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Potter
United States
Edwardsville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No - I am only aware of 2 player games.

I would think it would be tough to get 4 people to stick with a game run at that speed. I would guess that you would average around 2-4 days between turns. It is hard enough to keep track of 2 player games at that speed. Now what trick did player 2 take 4 weeks ago........

Cheating during Spades and Bridge would be rampant. It would be easy to send your card list to your partner prior to bidding.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Ballinger
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Richard's PBeM server does blackout, wizard, hearts and spades. We're working on Tichu.

Yes, it can take a while for a game to complete by email, but we're all pretty patient. Yes, a team could email their cards to each other to cheat, but we're not like that.

http://www.gamerz.net/pbmserv/

(Note that spades hasn't been documented or added to the games list yet. But, it works fine. Feel free to PM me for help getting setup on the server.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Davidson
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
www.istroyworking.com
badge
www.istroyworking.com
mbmbmb
I believe you can play at games.yahoo.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.