Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Law
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mb
I have an assassin, and was challenged. I show my assassin card, but there are no cards left in the deck. What do I do??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Eckman
United States
Oviedo
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If there aren't any cards left in the deck, you may be playing with too many players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eh why are there no cards in the deck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Law
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mb
6-player game -- there are only 3 cards in the deck to start with. Is that right?

Then we had 3 challenges where the person challenged did have the card, so they placed their card face up and took one from the deck. This leaves zero cards in the deck. Have I done it wrong?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Eckman
United States
Oviedo
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mart0n wrote:
6-player game -- there are only 3 cards in the deck to start with. Is that right?

Then we had 3 challenges where the person challenged did have the card, so they placed their card face up and took one from the deck. This leaves zero cards in the deck. Have I done it wrong?

Yeah, you are supposed to shuffle that card back into the deck rather than leave it face up ... which means you could draw the same card back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Madsen
United States
Kearns
Utah
flag msg tools
Trains!
badge
Houseplant?
mbmbmbmbmb
steckman wrote:
mart0n wrote:

Yeah, you are supposed to shuffle that card back into the deck rather than leave it face up ... which means you could draw the same card back.

The card proving that the player was telling the truth is shuffled back into the deck, and then the player draws a new card, so the player might end up with the same card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Law
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mb
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des Lee
Australia
Quakers Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep. There is no discard pile. Always shuffle the card back into the deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Law
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mb
losfp wrote:
Yep. There is no discard pile. Always shuffle the card back into the deck.

"Well I feel sheepish..."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Law
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mb
steckman wrote:
mart0n wrote:

1 GG for being the first to answer -- thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.