Popular Tags: [View All]
Phil Fry
United States
Temperance
MI
flag msg tools
designer
badge
My father (circa 1945). He navigated B-24's (5thAF 22ndBG) in the Pacific Theater.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have finally decided to part with my copy of Hannibal and it is now up for sale on ebay:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekbay.php?action=viewebay&ite...

Box is in poor condition. Components are unpunched and near mint. All components are present.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Might be nice to add a picture of the box/components to the eBay listing so folks can see for themselves the damage to the box and the completeness of the components.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Till Bockemühl
Germany
Cologne
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And don't forget to add your auction here on the Geek...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It is listed via the Geek already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Wilbur III
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads-up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Ok price so far, but 10 days to go. I expect it to go up much higher.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
By the eBay listing it would appear you have the very rare "blue-box" edition...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Fry
United States
Temperance
MI
flag msg tools
designer
badge
My father (circa 1945). He navigated B-24's (5thAF 22ndBG) in the Pacific Theater.
mbmbmbmbmb
RPardoe wrote:
Might be nice to add a picture of the box/components to the eBay listing so folks can see for themselves the damage to the box and the completeness of the components.

I don't have access to a digital camera. Sorry. The components are complete and unpunched. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Fry
United States
Temperance
MI
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Robrob wrote:
By the eBay listing it would appear you have the very rare "blue-box" edition...

I'm not sure what the "blue box" edition is. This is the Avalon Hill edition that came out in 1996. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Wilbur III
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much for selling this (and for giving us 'Geeks an early warning). It has brought me hours of fun. I know I'm insane to pay so much for a "damaged" game, but the board is beautiful and the gameplay is equal to the hype surrounding it. I could probably turn around and sell it for as much as I paid for it, but this one is a keeper!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.