Sean Tompkins
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!
badge
You know what would be funny...
mbmbmbmbmb
From their press release today:

" By Thursday, Oct. 19, Southwest Airlines Customers can take full advantage of 25 new destinations from Dallas Love Field Airport: Baltimore/Washington, Chicago Midway, Cleveland, Columbus, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Louisville, Nashville, Oakland, Omaha, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Diego, Seattle/Tacoma, Tampa Bay, and Tucson. "

Southwest is known for their budget prices, but they have been limited (due to local politics) from flying further than one state out of Texas in the past. I imagine there might be some sweet prices on the early flights... if you haven't bought plane tickets left definitely check out the SW website on Thursday...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Babcock
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Winkles is here to help!
badge
Please let me know how I can help you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Head's Up - Southwest Airlines to open new flights to Da
It is about time.

I note however on their reservations, I can depart Denver (or Dallas Love Field), but I cannot arrive in either city. It must be messed up on the web page.

Either that, or they only let you depart. You never arrive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Tompkins
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!
badge
You know what would be funny...
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Head's Up - Southwest Airlines to open new flights to Da
I don't think the online reservation system is set up with the new routes yet... the press release came out this morning. It's big news for those of us in the Dallas area - it could make quite a difference in travel costs...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.