Subject: lack of Overlord scenarios rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe F.
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't get me wrong, I love Memoir '44, but doesn't there seem to be a lack of Overlord scenarios? Only 5 official ones, I'm not really interesed in the "from the front" scenarios, just the ones with Mr. Borg's approval. Now I've gotten my moneys worth playing the 2 vs 2 scenarios, but would like more of the overlord ones, any one else feel the same way?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Mathews
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree to a point. I would like more 'official' scenarios, especially more Overlord. I've found the Overlord scenarios to be much better balanced and better put together than the normal ones (especially the scenarios that come with the base game). But there are quite a few of the Scenarios from the Front that play really well, and that includes Overlord scenarios. I hope that DOW continues to work to support M'44 now that they have a similar, but newer, cash cow getting released.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hostman
United States
Alsea
OR
flag msg tools
designer
I've been Banished to Oregon... Gaming in Corvallis, living in Alsea... Need gamers willing to try new things...
badge
The Splattered Imperium
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't afford a second set, and don't have 6 players, let alone 8, that would be willing to play an overlord scenario.

So, no, I don't feel it's much of an issue.

And it is rather likely that the Scenarios from the Front will become the next batch published... the better ones, at least.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matteo Finotto
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Of course you're right....

In my opinion there should be let's say 20 overlord scenarios,

and at least four set in the paciic theater and four set in the eastern front....and some in the mediterrean thester too...

I think that a lot of people would buy two sets if there were a lots of official sceanarios... I don't want to spend about 50 euros for just five overlord scenarios...but if there would be more overlord scenarios

And I also want scenarios designed by RBorg, not scenaros from the front

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.