Tom Maertz
United States
Duluth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
I have a lot of Starship Battles miniatures

http://cf.geekdo-images.com/images/pic294898_md.jpg

I also saw one of the custom sectors someone made below has a Death Star and a blown up Alderaan on it.

http://files.geekdo.com/geekfile_download.php?filetype=appli...

(near bottom, Alderaan system)

So my idea would be sometime like this.

NPC - Neutral - The Empire

Roll after player turn who has this card once Death Star is out.
1-5 No new ships
6-14 spawn Tie Fighter
15-17 spawn Advanced Tie Fighter
18-20 spawn Tie Bomber

Tie Fighters move d8 one at a time towards the closest ship that doesnt already have an adjacent Empire ship.
Ship must surrender 1000cr, surrender 1 cargo, or gain 1000cr bounty AND receive a d6 blaster. (Id prefer a d4 if you want to add that die type to the game)
Any hits kill a Tie Fighter and are worth 1/2 FP (Need to collect two and then turn in for 1 FP)

Advanced Tie Fighters then move d12 one at a time towards the closest ship that doesnt already have an adjacent Empire ship. Ship must skip a turn while being boarded or jettison all cargo (at least two and you cant pick up that cargo on your next turn) or gain 2000cr bounty AND receive a d8 blaster attack.
Adv Tie Fighters are destroyed on 4+ damage and are worth 1FP.

Tie Bombers move 6 towards the closest planet without a Tie Bomber in front of its gate. While a Tie Bomber is in front of a planets gate that planet is shut down and no cubes can be bought or sold there and no business phase can take place there.
Tie Bombers take 4+ damage to destroy, are worth 1FP, and if destroyed while in front of a Lawful planets gate you can forever enter that planet's gate even if you have a bounty.

Just kinda whipped this out. Not sure how it will play but seems fun having a mindless Empire bugging everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.