Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
So I've been playing this today, and after the branching in 2B card of 1st scenario, I went into the last stage. The card said, that each player has to go through deck and discard and bring out one spider. Meanwhile it said that to win the scenario, we have to find and kill Ungoliant Spawn. So, ultimately, I understand that the only sane way to do this is to take Ungoliant Spawn out + another minor spider? I could obviously skip Ungoliant, but chances are, I would never find it in the encounter deck on time.

Did I understand this right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felipe Machado
Brazil
Florianópolis
Santa Catarina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, that's correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sebastian,

I am not sure what you mean by "take Ungoliant Spawn out + another minor spider?"

The quest requires you to add 1 spider of your choice to the staging area, and Ungoliant's Spawn can be that spider. There would be no need to take "another minor spider" as you mention.

Or am I missing something? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Smith
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He was probalby playing a 2 player game. Then it makes sense because you would need a total of two spiders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uncle Potato
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
He said "we have to find" so I assume he's playing two player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Duh!! Shame on me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.