Zombicide» Forums » Variants

Subject: Has anyone tried a Nazi Zombies (Call of Duty) mission? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brett Jordan

Anchorage
Alaska
msg tools
I was playing my old copy of Call of Duty 5 the other day and realized that the concept might make a fun Zombicide mission. Players would try to lock down a single building where they spawn. Door tokens could represent the boarded windows/openings that the zombies enter through. Zombies would tear down the barricade when a curtain number accumulate behind them. Survivors could use actions to repair the barricade. Searching could be replaced with a system like the one in the video game where experience is spent for specific weapons or for a random weapon. Curious if this would be fun, or if the game would be missing something without movement and objectives.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Winters
United States
St. Louis
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not Zombicide but Zombie Plague has this very mechanic.
Might be some good inspiration. Similar mechanics in many ways.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/7514/zombie-plague
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some guy at GenCon does a CoD version of Zombicide every year. At least I think it was CoD. The zombies were not necessarily Nazi themed, but the power ups and such were in the game and it was pretty neat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.