In this episode of The Long View, I'm pleased to be joined once again by
Jim Shaw
United States
Swoyersville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
, as we continue our episode about Dominion. In this second installment, we look at the reach of this groundbreaking game. What deck builders followed? What evolutions have occurred since its release? Listen to this episode to hear our thoughts about the games that grew from Dominion, and some guesses about the future of the deck building genre.

As a bonus I review two new titles, Imperial Settlers, and The Golden Ages. What do these two light civilization games have to offer? Listen and find out!

Thanks, as always, to my sponsor www.gamesurplus.com for their continued support, and to The Dice Tower Network, home to great boardgame podcasts and reviews, and thanks, as always, to you for listening!

The episode can be found here in the BGG podcast database, through iTunes or Stitcher by subscription, or through the link listed below:

http://drivethruvideos.com/wp-content/podcasts/LongView/Domi...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.