Subject: Just bought the original Zombies!!!, was it worth $16.50? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad Wallace
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought the original Zombies!!! on Ebay for $16.50, haven't got in the mail yet, but I am very anxious to play it and was wondering if it was worth it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Figgins
United States
Woodland
California
flag msg tools
badge
http://lyrislaser.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Just bought the original Zombies!!!, was it worth $16.50
The game's got some flaws, but it'll give you and your mates some hours of fun, and that's worth the price. Look here on the Geek for quick-play rules, and you'll reduce your risk of going crazy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I LOVE this game myself. I can see why some people go mad with it, but if you're into Zombie-fiction, Resident Evil, George Romero, etc., you'll go nuts for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Morse
United States
Falmouth
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
http://atroublewithwords.com/
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you'll be happy with it.
$16.50 isn't a bad price, and thought it probably won't be on your top ten, it'll get play once in a while.
I wouldn't reccomend wasting the money on any of the expansions, except 3.5, which is all event cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Caspers
Germany
Mönchengladbach
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would recommend getting all of the expansions except 3.5, which is just a bunch of cards...

No really, if you like Zombies!!! get some of the expansions, if you want more you will get more, but if you don´t like the base game and think maybe the expansions will "fix" it, just stay away from them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M P
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Well Bernd Caspers is spot on. The game is really just a blast if you are expecting just some fun. On some levels I was disappointed it wasnt a more serious type game, but I guess I have video games for that. Well worth the price for a loads of nights battling the undead hordes.

I wouldnt event think about the exp. until you have a few dozen sessions of the basic game and need something to change things up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Rutt
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vandoza wrote:
I just bought the original Zombies!!! on Ebay for $16.50, haven't got in the mail yet, but I am very anxious to play it and was wondering if it was worth it?

I bought it on ebay for $18.00 buy it now, played it last night with 3 players and loved it. Can't wait to play it with more players and am planning opn buying some expansions to get a wider variety of event cards to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Dolan
United States
Highland Lakes
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
NO

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon thornton
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
YES - just !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.