T. Rosen
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been around BGG for a little while now, but have only just started to use the trade system recently. It wasn't until a couple weeks ago that my collection was big enough that I finally decided that I could bear to part with some of my games. So I turned my wishlist into a wantlist as well, and picked out 15 games that I wouldn't mind never playing again. I'm extremely impressed with the "Trade Manager" and the ability to find "Direct Matches" quickly and easily! I've already managed to set up a trade this week that I'm very excited about, and look forward to finding more in the future.

I just have a couple suggestions for the feedback system since I've been looking around at fellow BGGers feedback over the past couple weeks. Since I've completed over 50 transactions on eBay, these are both ideas that will look familiar to anyone who uses eBay.

1) It would be great if the word "negative" in the "Rating" column stood out in some way, for example if it was bold and/or printed in red. You could lift directly from eBay and just put "negative" in red, and "postive" in green, but anything to make the negative feedback stand out would be a great help, since that's primarily what I care about finding.

2) To that end, it would also be very helpful if a percentage accompanied the number of positive feedback, so that instead of just seeing 28, signifying 28 positive feedback, you could also see 100%, signifying that every trade had positive feedback, or 97%, signifying that 28 out of 29 trades had positive feedback. This percentage would be a great way to show who was reliable without scrolling through all their feedback to look for negative trades. The percentage could either be put in the profile right next to the number in parentheses for "Trade Rating" or it could be put at the top of the list of feedback after you click on that "Trade Rating" number, either way it would seem to me to be a very useful addition.

Thanks again for such a great Trade Manager system that I never knew about until recently and am very excited to start taking advantage of now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.