Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
G C

Georgia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're Not Special

A 15-player, full-reveal (until priest dies) game with an altered victory mechanic for evils.

Team Evil:
Objective: Kill all of the villagers (as in, all the non-special goods)

The werewolves share a chat and control the nightkill.

1 Disguised Werewolf: Will reveal as a villager when killed and when viewed by the special seer. Still views as a wolf to the wolf seer. Once per game, as a night action, the disguised werewolf can steal the grand mason's ability to make a chat with another player with the alias of 'Grand Mason'. The chat lasts for the upcoming dawn to dusk, and blocks the grand mason's ability for that day in a manner identical to the witch. This ability may be used after the grand mason has died.

1 Shaman Werewolf: As long as the shaman werewolf is alive, full roles will be revealed in wolf chat, regardless of whether the priest is alive.

1 Brutal Werewolf: When killed, this werewolf must kill another player. This brutal cannot be blocked by the bodyguard.

1 Witch: As a night action, may block the night action of another player. They may not block the same player twice in a row, but they will be told if they are successful in blocking an action. If they attempt to block an evil player's night action, the attempt will fail and they will be informed that person is evil.

1 Special Sorcerer: Knows the identity of the wolves, and wolves know identity of the sorcerer. As a night action, may view for whether someone is a villager/special. Does not recieve a night 0 view.

Team Good:
Objective: Kill all of the wolves

1 Wolf Seer: As a night action, may view for whether someone is a wolf/not wolf. Receives a night 0 view of a random not-wolf.

1 Special Seer: As a night action, may view for whether someone is a villager/special. Does not recieve a night 0 view.

1 Grand Mason: As a night action, may open a chat with one other player that lasts from the upcoming dawn to dusk. The Grand Mason will have an alias of 'Grand Mason' for this chat.

1 Priest: As long as the priest is alive, full reveals will be displayed upon death. When the priest dies, no reveals will be provided.

1 Bodyguard: As a night action, may protect one other player from the nightkill. They cannot protect the same player twice in a row, but they can protect themselves.

5 Villagers: If all five villagers are killed, the wolves win. However, every time a good special is killed, one random villager with a vote strength of 1 gains a vote strength of 2, unbeknownst to them.

------------------

General Gameplay Rules
1. Lynch is scheduled for 3:00 pm BGG. Votes cast with a timestamp of 3:01 or later are not valid. Lynch will be decided by LHLV in case of a tie.
2. Night orders are due at 4:00 pm BGG.
3. Missing orders are treated as no order. If the brutal werewolf is killed and does not have a brutal order entered, they will brutal a random non-wolf.

Etiquette Rules
1. Don't do dumb s#!t you know is wrong.

If you have any questions or comments about the roleset or game time, feel free to post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: You're Not Special - (0/15 players)
Player List According to Cassandra:
AnneAa
JaredW25
Smugvid
TFang

4 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/1309...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G C

Georgia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Reserved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've over committed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chronomodra wrote:

1. Lynch is scheduled for 3:00 pm BGG. Votes cast with a timestamp of 4:01 or later are not valid. Lynch will be decided by LHLV in case of a tie.

Rut ro...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: You're Not Special - (1/15 players)
This set looks neat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: You're Not Special - (2/15 players)
i assume the villager is not informed of their extra vote strength?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
"The significance of a person's life is determined by the story they believe themselves to be in." - Wendell Berry "If nothing lies beyond the pale of death, then nothing of value lies before it." - SMBC
badge
Thy mercy, my God, is the theme of my song, the joy of my heart and the boast of my tongue. Thy free grace alone, from the first to the last, has won my affection and bound my soul fast.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G C

Georgia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mfl134 wrote:
i assume the villager is not informed of their extra vote strength?

No, they are not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.