Subject: Joining in a combat? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hristo Filipov
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you invite other character to join in a combat, that other character is somewhere on the map, and when he joins does he really move to the territory you are fighting in? And if so, after the combat finishes does he moves back to the territory from which he came, or he stays on the territory where the combat was?
I can't find anywhere answers of these questions, and I don't know how to play in my first game tommorow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Chamberlain
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can only invite an ally to join your combat if they are in the *same location* as you. There is a couple of cards which allow allies joining from adjacent locations but this is not the norm.

The group that travels together fights together.

Good luck with your first game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Pavitt
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's right, also:

1) The first player must have an unused action left for the second player to invite him into the battle. If he's used both his actions, he can't help.

2) If there are any blue creatures in the area, no one in the area can do anything except fight the creatures. You can wait for another player to join you, and then both of you fight them together, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hristo Filipov
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! Now it's clear

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.