Yu-Gi-Oh! Dice Masters» Forums » General

Subject: In the wild rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
GARY SEVEN
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Tomorrow is the when this set is supposed to be available (at least in the US). I know some people have already found product at some BAM stores. Feel free to post other places you see the product (FLGS, big box stores). Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ramundi
Canada
Cornwall
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly I will have to wait over a week for mine to be delivered to me--and then I won't even get to open it right away because I'm busy that weekend.

*sigh*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hero Guy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sigh...I probably won't be getting my order in today considering I opted to go with the free shipping. But it should be in soon...not soon enough...but still, soon...

And the blizzard we just had in the northeast probably doesn't help either. #StupidNorBeaster #DumbBlizzardgeddon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GARY SEVEN
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

OT:

I rate winter a '1' with zero replayability.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john withers
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Stopped by my FLGS basically as they opened this morning. No Dice Masters. He looked it up, it was shipped today with a two-day ship so he should have it by Friday. Guess I'm going back Friday.

On the way there and home I hit a BooksAMillion and Target(or two) and found plenty of Uncanny DM but no signs of YGO here in this part of NC.

I was hoping to use a few of the Basic Action cards from YGO in the constructed Dice Masters OP tomorrow night at the game shop.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hero Guy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KUMARI wrote:

OT:

I rate winter a '1' with zero replayability.

HA! I give it an average 5, but only because I also got to watch my 2yr old nephew play in the snow. I'm calling it the First Blizzard Wonders expansion pack. Also amazing to see snow bank that were almost as tall as I am.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Fulmer
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
headed out today, hoping to find some at Target or Hastings

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Fulmer
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chalos13 wrote:
headed out today, hoping to find some at Target or Hastings

nothing at Target, Hastings, or Walmart. Uncanny at all of them and actually some AvX at Hastings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john withers
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My local shop received it's shipment on Friday, or at least part of their shipment on Friday. They only received two starters. At least I got one. I was the first person to reserve most of the Dice Masters sets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john withers
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally found BooksAMillion product yesterday in NC. It took longer to stock than I expected. I picked up 5 packs just because. I finally found two versions of Dark Magician Girl!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GARY SEVEN
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Anyone see any product at stores other than FLGS and BAM?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KUMARI wrote:
Anyone see any product at stores other than FLGS and BAM?

This comment may be a little late, but I saw two starter sets at a Target in Raleigh tonight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.