Van Overbay
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The complete SeaRovers Game Manual and Gameboard is now available for download at our site:

http://www.historyinactiongame.com/main/downloads/downloads....

The game manual is a low-res PDF and the gameboard panels are a 300ppi PDF compressed med-hi (5.3 mb)

Thanks BGG Users for your support!

—Vanderdecken

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Kendall
United States
Lebanon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice!

Will this be a boxed game or only internet-downloadable?

Any idea on release date or price?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Van Overbay
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SeaRovers is available now in a Limited Edition version that is ready to play and a semi print-and-play kit version that comes with PDF files on a CD, game pieces, dice, card sleeves and other components. All you have to do is print the cards and gameboard panels. You can see both products and details on my website at http://www.HistoryInActionGame.com. Thanks for your interest and be sure to check out our Special Offers and Message Forums for the 10% discount offers.

—Vanderdecken

——————————————
"I WILL round this Cape even if I have to keep sailing until Doomsday!" — The Flying Dutchman

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Van Overbay
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ADMIN: Please also move this thread to the SeaRovers game page. Thanks for your help.

—Vanderdecken

——————————————
"I WILL round this Cape even if I have to keep sailing until Doomsday!" — The Flying Dutchman

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.