Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Evolution» Forums » Rules

Subject: Cooperation chain reaction, Extinct species and Fat tissue play. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pairat Yimwilai
msg tools
I'm not good in English so please forgive me about that.
-------

Q1

I have 4 species A, B, C and D (from left to right). A is Carnivore, B have Scavenger and Cooperation trait, C has Cooperation.

Then, A attacked D (yes, my own species). B got one meat by Scavenger trait and because it has Cooperation, C got one food too. Also D got one food from C Cooperation trait.

Is this correct?

Q2

There are 3 species A, B, C (B in the middle). If B extincted. Do I have to move A and C to close the gap B made. Or can I leave it blank as it were to place new species in the next turn?

Q3

To collect food in the Fat Tissue card. I have to collect one food at a time -takes three turns for body size 3. Or I can collect all for one time -takes three food for body size 3 in one turn).

That's all issue my group found today. Thank you all for your answer
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bentley
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
proofman wrote:


Q1

I have 4 species A, B, C and D (from left to right). A is Carnivore, B have Scavenger and Cooperation trait, C has Cooperation.

Then, A attacked D (yes, my own species). B got one meat by Scavenger trait and because it has Cooperation, C got one food too. Also D got one food from C Cooperation trait.

Is this correct?


You're correct!

Quote:
Q2

There are 3 species A, B, C (B in the middle). If B extincted. Do I have to move A and C to close the gap B made. Or can I leave it blank as it were to place new species in the next turn?


You must move A and C to close the gap B made.


Quote:
Q3

To collect food in the Fat Tissue card. I have to collect one food at a time -takes three turns for body size 3. Or I can collect all for one time -takes three food for body size 3 in one turn).


One at a time!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slow Motion Walter
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
Oh, America, what have you done.
Avatar
mbmbmb
I can tell that English isn't your first language, but your English is actually very good.

Q1
That is correct.

Q2
A and C will have to close the gap. New species can only be placed at the left or right end of your species chain.

Q3
Your Fat species takes food at the same rate it would if it were not fat. Normally one food per turn. Foraging, scavenger, etc can increase that.
2 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pairat Yimwilai
msg tools
Again,thanks for clearing all my issues. The game is so great, my group have a lot of fun.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.