5 Posts

Machi Koro» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about Machi Koro rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Elan Orate Man
Canada
flag msg tools
I just recently purchased Machi Koro, and it's a fun little card game, but we were playing it yesterday and noticed something a little perplexing. The Cheese Factory card that activates when a 7 is rolled has a bonus for all cards with an animal symbol, but that symbol doesn't appear to be anywhere else on any of the other cards. Can someone please explain? Is my box missing some cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerstin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Should be on the Ranch with the number 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Holger Doessing
Denmark
Odense
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome on BGG!

Your questions stand a much better chance of getting useful replies if you post them in the forums on Machi Koro's game page. That is where fellow geeks who also have the game hang out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Treacher
United Kingdom
Moorlinch
Somerset
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to BGG.

You're likely to have much better chance of a quick answer posting the question on the page for the game itself, here: Machi Koro

...as fans of a game will often subscribe to it specifically on here, and get notifications when anything new - including a question like yours - is posted about it. Also, check the forums on the game page, as it's quite possible someone has already asked a similar question, so the answer may be waiting for you already.

(I've never played the game myself, so can't help with the answer to the specific question!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.