Hide
1 Posts

Can't Stop» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Deleted User 1
msg tools
While the rest of the group was starting their marathon session of Settlers of Catan, Jeremy, Patrick, David and I went for a game of Can’t Stop.

At the beginning there was the usual seesaw battles. Before long the more popular numbers started getting taken. I grabbed the 7 and the 9 and was just about to get the 8 for the win when Patrick stole it away from me – the bugger. Meanwhile, Jeremy was locking up the less popular numbers - grabbing the 12 and the 3. Patrick and David were also able to lock up two numbers a piece.

Towards the end of the game we were locked in a four way tie each with 2 numbers locked. Jeremy and I had the most progress in the remaining numbers and were moving our guys up very slowly one roll at a time. Finally, Jeremy got the lock on his last number for the win.

Score:

*Jeremy* – 3 (3, 4 and 12)
Rick – 2 (7 and 9)
Patrick – 2 (8 and 10)
David – 2 (5 and 6)

Ratings:

Jeremy – 7
Rick – 7
Patrick – 8
David – 7

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.