Subject: Clix database rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Li'l Ronnie Post
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
I'm hoping that somewhere out there in the ether, there exists some useful form of uber-database of all the hundreds of Clix figures (whether Hero, D&D, etc) that have been produced.

I imagine an entry for each of name, number, collection, a thumbnail shot, and perhaps basic data or a link to more data - but then you know what ol' Ron's imagination can be like (hey, getch'er mind out of the gutter pal - that's for another post-ing).. Heck, even just a list of names with thumbnails.

Anyone know if such a beast exists - I mean all in one place, not a series of pages, one Clix to a page?

TIA!

PS - "WhoClix" ( http://hometown.aol.com/thefightingfury/whoclix/guide.htm ) is extremely nifty, but not all that useful as a database, at least as constructed/organized.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Hendrickson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You might want to check HCrealms for the heroclix stuff. Some folks have some nice spreadsheets that you can download.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Goddard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
them wrote:
Anyone know if such a beast exists - I mean all in one place, not a series of pages, one Clix to a page?

My friend uses Battle Planner to organize his collection and help plan his armies. I suggest taking a look into it.

http://www.battleplanner.com/

They also have modules you can download for different CCG games and Clix sets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Li'l Ronnie Post
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mgoddard wrote:
My friend uses Battle Planner to organize his collection and help plan his armies. I suggest taking a look into it.

Battleplanner looks like it would be likely to fill the bill, except it's not available for OS X. angry
Close but no cigar.. (but thanks)

HCRealms looks worth exploring too - thanks for that idea, as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.