Subject: Something I'd love to see in a future expansion... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
I don't know about the rest of you, but I would love to see more win conditions. Like right now we have 3: Villagers kill a werewolf and they win, Werewolves aren't killed and they win, or the Tanner is killed and he wins. I just think it would be fun if there were other roles that had completely different goals. Like maybe there are 2 characters who are rivals and are trying to kill each other or something. That's just something I would like to see in the future. Is there anything new you want in the game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There could be a character that wins only if a double kill is performed still, the danger is that with too many alternate victory cards, there are not enough villagers, so you might only want to use one in each game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are adding a purifier or something in the inquisition expansion. How about something similar:

Witch Hunter - If he points to some one who has "Witch" or "Seer" in their card name, he wins and the targeted player loses (the rest of the village can still win). If no player is a valid target, he wins like any other villager.

It makes the seers and witch more timid about coming out which adds an interesting later to the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JD Farrell
United Kingdom
Reading
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
My group and I have a role we call Hitman. They go around the same time as Masons (we use that slot on the app). They look at one other player's card. The Hitman's win condition is then to ensure that role is killed, no matter if the Hitman or target is swapped.

If the target is moved to the middle or overwritten by an artefact we say the Hitman wins with the village, and if there is no Werewolf in play the village can win by killing the Hitman. We like to ensure that going into the vote any role still has the potential to win.

We've also worked with a Tanner Minion to boost the info-less Tanner's potential.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.