Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you loose Nuggets during the last round? Thematically not, I think. But if you turn up a 3 Nugget Pay Dirt Tile being 4 spaces away from the end - do you get 0 or do you have to pay one nugget?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Pasi
Switzerland
Z├╝rich
flag msg tools
Ka Mate Ka Mate
badge
Ka Ora Ka Ora
mbmbmbmbmb
Without having the rules at hand, I am quite sure that you can't lose any nuggets that way. Would make no sense whatsoever...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tory Niemann
United States
Maricopa
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
In the final clean out phase of the last round, it is possible (as in the scenario you describe) to have a pay dirt tile too far from the end to be worth nuggets, but this will never cause you to lose nuggets you already earned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk Rieberghs
Belgium
Turnhout
-- Maak uw keuze --
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sneuhauss wrote:
Can you loose Nuggets during the last round? Thematically not, I think. But if you turn up a 3 Nugget Pay Dirt Tile being 4 spaces away from the end - do you get 0 or do you have to pay one nugget?

You can't loose any nuggets in the end phase. Remember you may only move one pay dirt tile that is at the rightmost space of your equipment, all the others cannot move !!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.