Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J Boomhower
United States
Fairfield
VT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Somewhere in the blinding ivory mists of Juno, a copy of Xia with Sellsword is stumbling about, reaching desperately towards the northeast, begging to be found. It was there, in Iowa, where it leapt into transit with the wild abandon of the beautifully naive and now...and now...I don't know. I just...don't know. You are meant to be home to me today, sweet Xia, but I have not a word of your whereabouts. I can only pray to the old gods that you find your way free of this dastardly storm and arrive, as promised, to my doorstep.

Anyone else in the throes of despair, refreshing a tracking screen over and over again?

P.S. What's the USPS credo again?

P.P.S. I know, I know...they don't control the weather...or...do they?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Chen
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In sunny Southern California I often worry about the post person ditching work to go to the beach instead of delivering my game on a Saturday than the weather itself.

P.s. I had this happen to me once. My tracking status said attempt to deliver but no slip was left. I went to PO on Monday and they couldn't locate my game. I was furious and the game was delivered later that day WITHOUT me having to sign for it. I think my post person had to ditch work early so he delayed my game by 2 days. Amazon Prime played innocence by telling me it might require my signature to avoid me from complaining about my 2 day shipping turned into a 4 day one. First world problems.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.