12 Realms» Forums » General

Subject: 2nd ed? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
azza rein
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there, just wondering if there was an estimate of when the 2nd ed would be available at retailers? Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We will deliver the game to backers about February-March with some delay. I would guess about April would be at the stores. However I don't know how many retailers will carry the game for a simple reason. The printing run is almost sold out although we now finish the production.

Alex
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
azza rein
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply! Almost sold out? Wow -- will mage company consider another print run then?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
we prepare the campaign for April on KS. I think we could reprint it. Note: that you can still pre order your copy/ies here: http://www.freewebstore.org/MageCompany

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
azza rein
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Australia so postage kills

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We have made a lot of changes in the ship fees lately for destinations like Australia. Keep an eye on the shop, is not still finished. We wait some updated prices for Australia, New Zealand and some other destinations. We try to drop to 0 or $10 the ship fees to those regions for order of $100+, i think we can do that. We discuss with some partners we have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
azza rein
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, thanks for the responses!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anytime

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Hill
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When is the 2nd edition coming out??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We still paint miniatures and pack games. Chinese Holidays last about 3 weeks, so we lost time. We try to finish the production at the end of the month, and then send 2 big ship in EU and USA.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Hill
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still looking at a month or two then huh?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. What caused this delay was New Year + Chinese Holidays. The people there can stop working for a month or so. We got samples to check them and everything is good so far, thankfully.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.