Leslie Spain
United States
Greenville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Guys,

I have a game day tomorrow for my students and the theme is "Keep Warm."

I looked at the Zombicide free scenarios and I can't find one with a theme to go with "Keep Warm" so I thought I would create one.

Please, look at this and let me know any changes you would suggest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Zombicide Scenario: Oh Goodness it’s Snowing
Number of players: 6-8
Level: Hard?
Tiles needed: 5D, 5C, 2B, 1B, 2C, 1M, 5F, 5E, 4B, 3C, 7M and 4M

It is snowing and we are running short on supplies. Go out and search for food and things to burn. Don’t come back empty handed.

Goals: Gather up enough wood to equal the number of players (red x’s) and search for and find one water, one rice and one canned food. Then make it to the exit with all of the supplies.

Special Rules:
Pimp mobile can be searched twice and will either find Ma’s Shotgun or the Evil Twins.
Any zombie that enters a room adjacent to the toxic spill will turn into a toxic zombie. (Streets do not count as adjacent as there is a wall between them)
Red x’s give you 5 experience points when you collect them. No one survivor/zombivivor may collect more than 2 during the game (They can’t carry but just so much stuff).
After each round, the lead survivor for that round roles 3 dice. On doubles or triples, every survivor loses one action (cannot be a free action) for that round because it has started snowing again. They will regain the action after the end of that round unless doubles or triples are rolled again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Oliver
United States
Argyle
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, if the Pimpmobile is searched twice, you will end up finding both. Not a bad thing, but, just a thing.

I am interested by the final rule. That could make it very interesting. Is this jut base game and Toxic City Mall? I did not notice anything from Prison Outbreak in it.

*EDIT*

Also, I assume driving the Pimpmobile, and storing in the pimpmobile once searched is allowed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leslie Spain
United States
Greenville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Driving the pimp mobile is a yes.

I hadn't thought about storing stuff in the pimp mobile. Oh - that's a good idea. I am going to incorporate that.

Yeah, this is just the base and Toxic City Mall. That is all I own so far, even though I hope to get more later.

Thank you for the suggestions, those were great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Oliver
United States
Argyle
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't remember what game added "store in a vehicle" but it is AWESOME! (It actually might be the unreleased Rue Morgue - but, they have the rulebook .pdf on their site). Yes, using vehicle storage is cool. It takes an action, but basically is a shift inventory action, allowing the character in the same zone as the vehicle to take and place as many cards between their inventory and the vehicle. Game suggests placing the cards under the specific vehicle in which it is stored, or off the board with a token tracking which vehicle it is in. So, if I have the scope, but no rifle, I leave the scope in the pimpmobile for you to pick up on your turn, without having to wait in the zone for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Nolin
Japan
Nakamachi, Hiroshima
Hiroshima-ken
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
futiles wrote:
Well, if the Pimpmobile is searched twice, you will end up finding both. Not a bad thing, but, just a thing.

Put a second Pimpmobile on the map, one weapon each.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.