Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J K
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can two baby dragons fuse together to make the Thousand dragon?
It says two different dice but is vague on how different. Completely different cards or two different dice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You can't handle the truth?
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GrayDaddy wrote:
Can two baby dragons fuse together to make the Thousand dragon?
It says two different dice but is vague on how different. Completely different cards or two different dice?
Different monsters. So, you can't use 2 copies of the same one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Crambaza is bang on here. Wonderful insight on his part. Elegant yet to the point. All hail Crambaza!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacie Winters
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That card is so confusing to me. I'll probably never play it with the Fusion ability.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Wood
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
MirrorsNight wrote:
That card is so confusing to me. I'll probably never play it with the Fusion ability.

What exactly is confusing about it?

Thousand Dragon wrote:
Fusion: Before your attack, if you move two different [Thousand Dragon Fusion] from the field to your prep area, you may move this die from this card to your prep area.

Only two cards in YGO DM have the Fusion Material 'affiliation' - Time Wizard and Baby Dragon. Once you have one of each fielded, at any time before your attack step, you can move them to your prep area. If you do so, you can move the Thousand Dragon die from its card to the prep area. Next turn, you get to roll the Thousand Dragon die (as well as the Baby Dragon and Time Wizard dice). That's all there is to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.