Popular Tags: [View All]
John Yein
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately I bought a copy of this before learning about the card misprints. I've tried contacting Cranio Creations for replacements a couple times already and have not gotten any responses.

I am starting to wonder if it is a problem that I am located in the States and Cranio is in Europe.

Am I just SoL?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nuno Fonseca
msg tools
Funny, I was just about to make the same complaint about not having any kind of reply from the email I sent them. And their lack od proper costumer service is not region dependent as I live in europe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Yein
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, good to know I am not the only one getting no response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Yein
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Would it be wrong of me to geekmail Lorenzo Tucci Sorrentino
(Hulk22)here on BGG to ask about customer service? I want to try to go through proper channels but that doesn't seem to work.

Either way, I don't think I'll ever purchase another Cranio Creation's products again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Bazler
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
"Come, and trip it as you go..."
badge
"...on the light fantastic toe."
mbmbmbmbmb
Kairaven wrote:
Would it be wrong of me to geekmail Lorenzo Tucci Sorrentino
(Hulk22)here on BGG to ask about customer service? I want to try to go through proper channels but that doesn't seem to work.

Either way, I don't think I'll ever purchase another Cranio Creation's products again.

Well, it couldn't be worse than their ignoring your emails. Maybe you could direct his attention to this thread, so he knows that lots of customers (and potential buyers, like me) are waiting for an answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Matos
Portugal
flag msg tools
yup, you're not alone, i'm in Europe also and no reply...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
giuliano acquati
Italy
flag msg tools
I am the person in charge for customer care in Cranio Creations, i reply directly through customservice@craniocreations.com
I am sorry that I haven't received your email (I just checked out if I have your names in my old e mail but you aren't there), I always reply to everyone. please try again or give me your contact here.

Anyway, as an example, i post here my conversation between me and Nuno...(He is the only one between you who I received the mail from).

02/02
Hello,

I got a copy of Dungeon Bazar and have the problem with the back of 2 decks of cards that are switched plus there's the card of the black cat that should have a frog on his back but has instead a frying pan.
Best regards,
Nuno

03/02
Hello Nuno,

we will send you the correct deck in few days!

16/02
Hi,

Just to inform that the replacement cards arrived end of last week. Thanks for sending them. Played a game with the bugged cards and enjoyed a bunch the flow of the game. Looking forward to get it to the tables again with all things at it should be. It took a while to get the game going confusion free on our first attempt

Best regards,
Nuno

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Yein
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just sent the fourth email now. If it still doesn't show-up then maybe it's time to check your filters.

I will geekmail you my address if I haven't receive any replies by tomorrow morning (State-side).

edit: geekmailing you my address.

Edit2 (20FEB): ..........
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Yein
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
harappagullo wrote:
I am the person in charge for customer care in Cranio Creations, i reply directly through customservice@craniocreations.com
I am sorry that I haven't received your email (I just checked out if I have your names in my old e mail but you aren't there), I always reply to everyone. please try again or give me your contact here.

I think I have been patient and cordial, if a bit insistent, through out this whole affair so far.

I first sent an email to info@craniocreations.com on JAN 27th, and then a second email on the 29th, this time to both info@craniocreations.com and customservice@craniocreations.com. Thinking that I didn't give enough time to respond, I waited until Feb 8th for my third email, again to both email address.

I sent a geekmail to Lorenzo Tucci Sorrentino(Hulk22) on Feb 11th in an effort to get some response, but he hasn't logged on BGG since December so that seems to be a lost cause.

I had to facebook message the Cranio Ceation FB page to ask about customer service:
me: "Does your company Check Customer Service email at all?" (sent Monday, 16th Feb)
CC: "Yes all the monday morning" (response Tuesday 17th Feb)

I am not sure if that meant your company just check customer service emails on Mondays or that the emails were just checked that Monday. But hey, a response. I then asked about my emails and pointed to this thread..... no further response on facebook...again.

Now, if it was indeed my facebook message that caused you to respond to this thread, great, progress. Not getting my emails, fine. I sent a fourth email, and there has been no rejection notices for any of emails I've sent, and I have also said that I will sent a geekmail directly to you if I see no email response. Which I have send, on Feb 19th.

It is now Tuesday the 24th, and nothing, no response, not counting the weekend, you should still have had 3 working days to respond to emails, or check your geekmail and this thread!!! Of which you know you have an irate customer seeking contact.

So forgive me if I am no longer patient, if I am less than cordial, because your customer service is not acceptable. And I hope this post serves to warn people of the shoddy effort on the part of your company, both in the quality of your products and your service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lord Alatar
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kairaven wrote:
I think I have been patient and cordial, if a bit insistent, through out this whole affair so far...
You are not alone feeling that they are absent. Will you ever buy another game designed by Simone Luciani and Daniele Tascini?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
South Korea
flag msg tools
mb
any update on this situation?

They did not respond to me either!

Travis

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Yein
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lordalatar wrote:
Kairaven wrote:
I think I have been patient and cordial, if a bit insistent, through out this whole affair so far...
You are not alone feeling that they are absent. Will you ever buy another game designed by Simone Luciani and Daniele Tascini?

In this case it is not the designer's fault but rather the publisher. To be honest, the game feels a bit light and even if the components were perfect I probably would have only rated it at a 5.5 at most. To answer you though, yes, I would buy Luciani and Tascini designed games again, if it seemed interesting, but not if they had Cranio Creations publish again.

victoryshots wrote:
any update on this situation?

They did not respond to me either!

Travis

No, they have not responded. no email, no geekmail, and it even looks like giuliano acquati had logged on 7th APR, so he would have seen my geekmail if he had bothered to check.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
South Korea
flag msg tools
mb
I just got a reply from Giuliano.

Looks like they are going to send those cards as soon as they can.

I was a bit apprehensive because I was trying to figure out how to make this game work for me. It was not so much the cards as it was the total package as a whole.

I began making an English rules summary sheet. The 1st time I played, I kept forgetting all the different rewards. To me the rewards are really obscure. This many tokens if you deliver the baby. That many coins for the accountant. etc.

Definitely the game is light but the nature of it and what I perceive as a bit tough to remember rewards just were not doing it for me. Not a good combination so I am making an aid. I was always thumbing through that rulebook which is less than ideal.

I have asked if it would be ok to post the player aid I am making but for many they may not want or need it. Regardless, hopefully it helps someone.(I know it will help me so mission accomplished)

If you are thinking about getting this game then know that that Cranio Creations is making an effort.meeple Just realize it may take them some time to get the new cards to you.

Cheers,

Travis

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
South Korea
flag msg tools
mb
Received the new cards from Cranio Creations today. They all look in order at first glance, including an odd familiar panther card I mentioned on another thread. HAZZA

Now if I could just get someone to clarify the rules a bit... I posted some ?'s as the english rules are atrocious... Alas, no reply.

I noticed the game is now on sale at Amazon for $15...

So sad that a fun theme is getting trashed like this...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls