Subject: Where should I put up sessions on a WW2 EPIC rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: WWII [+] sessions [+] [View All]
mark haug
United States
ocean gate
New Jersey
flag msg tools
My game friends and I are "TRYING" to recreate WWII using the A&A mini system on a really big scale.

People are asking for me to post session reports and pics. I want to put them up together some where.

The reason I am not just putting up one session report is: We did Baston it took almost 100 hrs and over 4 months to finnish. We played about 2 or 3 days a week. For 2 to 6hrs a session. If only one battle took this long. the war could take 20 years.

The Germans are gearing up to invade Poland as I write this and the game should start in a week or so.

I am also looking for advice and ideas on how to run the game, battles that need to be done and anything else anyone can add. Thanks Hoagie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Feldman
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are using A&A minis and playing by those rules, why not post the session report there?

Ken

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark haug
United States
ocean gate
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Will people who do not look at the A&A stumble on to it or do you have to look at A&A only.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hancock
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would post the session reports in the axis and allies minis page if that is the ruleset you are using, but if you want people to look at it, consider creating a geeklist for it and link to all of your session reports in the geeklist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.