Popular Tags: [View All]
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just purchased Yankees & Rebels and am assembling the components. The instructions say "Stick the corps and flag symbols on the black chips". There are 48 symbols, but only 25 or so black chips. I assume this means that there aren't enough chips for all the stickers or am I supposed to put stickers on both sides?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giovanni Crippa
Italy
Lecco
LC
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
No Kent,
the box contents all you need for playing "the theee days of Gettysburg".
See details on the labels sheet.

Other components included (hexagons with terrain, corp labels, new units and various markers) are useful for new scenarios (see website) or own scenarios/battles.
Enjoy the game.
ciao
gio

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the end, I picked up a set of wooden squares at my local craft store (60 for $4). Now, I have enough to mount all the corps stickers and I can use my black chips for other purposes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
May I ask where did you find your copy at? Having trouble finding a copy in stock anywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Boulder Games. Great guys, great service. They were out of stock a couple of months ago. I wrote them and asked them to order it. They notified me when it arrived and the rest is history.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.