Thibault Bloch
France
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello mates,

I was wondering if someone here would be kind enough to scan and email me the base black (1st ed) box-set booklet (rules & scenarios)(or point me an URL to get it, but afaik it is currently impossible to find).

I am reaaaally looking forward to playing this, but the only store I have found is selling the base box at a price far beyond my gaming resources. Plus, I already own Space Hulk and a few Games Workshop figs, and was planning to acquire only the rules-&-scenario booklet so that I could play LoS with these, but not matter how hard I have tried, I was unable to find or buy it.

I thank you in advance as I know this is likely to require some scanning time etc. I'd be honored.

Best regards

Taurus

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Reiter
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would also be interested in this because my brother has lost his copies and I'd love to play it again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibault Bloch
France
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The scans could be posted here on BGG in the LoS files section I guess. The LoS section on BGG is so empty it's depressing.

I am more specifically interested in the first (black box) edition booklets, but the second ed (blue box) would of course be fine.

Let's hope somebody will hear our voices !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibault Bloch
France
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
bestbandis wrote:
Hi, sorry, I don't know anything about legions of steel but a quick search brought up these links you might want to check out:

http://theminiaturespage.com/rules/scf/los.html

The miniatures page is the BGG for miniatures games, so if you go to the forums and post you might have a better chance of getting a good response.

Thanks for the tip !
(the other links however are less interesting, since they do not sell neither the base rules & scenarios booklets ('Scenario Pack 1' is an expansion), only figs or expansions. AmazonMinis is the only site carrying the full boxed set (2nd ed however), but I find it too expensive considering I already have tiles and figs to play... Thank you for the effort anyway, it is much appreciated).

Taurus

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derrick Fox
United States
Osceola
Indiana
flag msg tools

Eric,

I am looking ofr anyone willing to sell Legions of steel mini's,
If you decide not to continue to want the product please let me know.

Ed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glauco Micsik Roberti
Brazil
Sao Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
publisher
Berserkr Jogos
badge
Berserkr Jogos
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I do have the rule & scenario books in Portuguese... I believe a French speaker with a dictionary wouldn't have much trouble reading them.
Just let me know if you'd like those. I can probably send you a copy of both for about 10 euro (including postage).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabio Calzolari
Italy
S.Lazzaro di Savena
Bologna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought a Portoguese version of the game.
I'm Italian, and the two languages have almost nothing in common.
There's anyone that can scan the English rules and put them on the Files section? or at least to mail me?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ever find a copy PDF copy of the rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibault Bloch
France
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope. Had to buy them on on ebay. Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Jeffery
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'll check indoors, see if I still have my LoS black box stuff in english. If I do i'll contact you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone still looking for a scan of the 1st edition rulebook in English?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Loblah
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Sure, if you have it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robert strickland
Canada
flag msg tools
I'm looking for the English rules too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Loblah
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mb
robertofransisco wrote:
I'm looking for the English rules too.

Geekmail me your e-mail address.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitri

Manchester
New Hampshire
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey I'd love to have a PDF of the rules in english if they're available, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Call
United States
Pocatello
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have the scenarios for 1st edition? I have the scone edition scenarios, but I'd like to have the option of playing the scenarios without the 'new' minis (ie with just the 10 nightmares, the machine boss, and th basic UNE soldiers). I've heard it can be more fun with the basic stuff and wanted to give it a whirl (I've even bought some extra nightmares to supplement the four that came in my blue box edition).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Loblah
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mb
I'm not sure that they exist in electronic form anywhere, but the best place to ask would be the official Legions of Steel forums, located here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Call
United States
Pocatello
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I'll check it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Lewicki
United States
Milford
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone still have the rules in PDF form? It's too bad these can't be sold on DriveThruRPG or sjgames, or at least have an "introductory" version available here. The Kickstarter entry sparked my interest, but there's nothing other than going to ebay to learn more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.