4 Posts

BattleCON: War of Indines» Forums » General

Subject: Will War Extended include any errata for Devastation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dead account
msg tools
badge
Devastation of Indines: Extended Edition included several revised cards for the original War of Indines, incorporating new errata and balance changes.

Will War Extended do the same for Devastation? To my knowledge, the only Devastation character to receive errata is Arec Russel Zane. Will a new UA card for him be included?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
War Extended will not have any Devastation errata or changes. There are quite a few things that need errata/change in Devastation, so it is possible that we may release something to this effect in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edouard Lorenceau
France
Boulogne-Billancourt
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ithry wrote:
War Extended will not have any Devastation errata or changes. There are quite a few things that need errata/change in Devastation, so it is possible that we may release something to this effect in the future.

Any chance this could be released as text on the internet b4 a product is made? and if so, where could we expect that info?

Also I think it'd be cool to have "balance boxes" that rebalance the characters every so often (of course not THAT often and only when necessary).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Barnes
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"quite a few"? I was thinking like 3-4 things...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.