♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
I see that this game is no longer for sale at Funagain. Is it out of print now, or just between printings? I didn't realize how much I liked the game until after it was sold out, and now I'm jonesing for a copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Ross
Canada
North Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if it's out of print, but you can get a copy here:
http://www.drexollgames.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PR...=
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
Yeah, I saw that. It's $45CAD, after shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Ross
Canada
North Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
drexollgames wrote:
Any size order to the continental U.S. is $15.00

Well, the game is $24.95 CAD (Funagain charged $21.37 CAD). But, if you only ordered the one game then, yeah, $15.00 CAD shipping would be pretty high (although it'd be $39.95 CAD, not $45 CAD). Spreading the shipping cost out over a larger order might make the pricing a little more palatable... but I'm guessing you only want the one game from this company. Sorry I couldn't be of more help and good luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KC Humphrey
United States
Gresham
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
I see Funagain has copies for sale again - but a pretty limited supply. It's currently selling at #15, and I think copies may be gone by Christmas.

We're working on a reprint of the game, but it's got some stiles to cross (mostly around use of the museum-licensed artwork.)

Thanks again for yor support. Check out our new title (24/7; the Game) when you have a chance.

KC Humphrey
Sunriver Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Fred
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Fez.
mbmbmbmbmb
Any update one year later?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Brooks
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FezAZ wrote:
Any update one year later?

Hi Todd,

Currently there are no concrete plans, but we would like to see this happen in 2008. Sorry I don't have better news!

-Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Belgium
-
flag msg tools
I'm also eager to get the game and hope you won't change the artwork which looks great. I also hope you keep the compact box.

Any plans for a changes when doing a reprint?

I'd advise adding 4 card combinations of straights and flushes, adding three formations (4 straight, 4 flush, 4 straight flush) for an elegant total of 20.

Currently straights and flushes only come in 5-6 card combinations, meaning that they can be out-bluffed by X of a kind combinations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Hastings
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any plans for a reprint? My current copy is getting a little frayed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.