Le Retour de l'Empereur» Forums » Rules

Subject: Light and heavy cavalry rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Several rules state that they apply to light and heavy cavalry. For example, XVI.4. Cavalry Retreat: "...light or heavy cavalry can become disorganized..." Does this include line cavalry?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Didier Rouy
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Yes, applies to all types of cavalry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
boyinblue1 wrote:
Several rules state that they apply to light and heavy cavalry. For example, XVI.4. Cavalry Retreat: "...light or heavy cavalry can become disorganized..." Does this include line cavalry?

Are you playing this?
That is too funny. I just set this up myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hipshot wrote:
boyinblue1 wrote:

Are you playing this?

Yep. One of the AAC guildies asked about it and then I saw the components and...it was Waterloo...and...well, you know how that goes. I'm soloing through Quatre Bras.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
boyinblue1 wrote:
hipshot wrote:
boyinblue1 wrote:

Are you playing this?

Yep. One of the AAC guildies asked about it and then I saw the components and...it was Waterloo...and...well, you know how that goes. I'm soloing through Quatre Bras.

Even the same scenario.
I just finished a few turns of a made up gaggle of units. and set up QB.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.