Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
www.Meetup.com/ArizonaGames
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
this card seems nearly impossible as stated.

Is there a way to improve it easily?

If another player "storms off" in the middle of a game, you may take their role card.

Thoughts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Lavender
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
Klaatu barada nikto.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would second this. I don't play games with ill-tempered folks, and even joking, I can't think of a single time where someone threatened to "flip the table."

How about something like, "If another player calls you a derogatory name, you may take their card," or something like that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent T
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi, i just wanted remind you that at any time you during a game of pretense that you can guess what another player's card is and gain points that way, so if you didnt want to change the card, you could emphasis that strategy when you got the clown card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent T
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
On a side note, im from australia, and i got my game last night i dont know if im dreaming or not, but i my clown card is different, the description writes something along the lines of if you make everyone at the table laugh out loud you may take another player's role card. I will double check when i get home.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Weirich
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The Clown card was changed in later versions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.