William P.
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I heard that there was a pre-order for Faction Packs #2-4 and Expansion Packs #1-6. But I looked on the Game Salute website and I cant find it. Did I miss it already?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunky Gamer
United States
Gardiner
New York
flag msg tools
badge
You and me...We're in this together now...None of them can stop us now...We will make it through somehow
mbmb
Re: Did I miss the pre-order for the Faction Packs #2-4 and Expansion Packs #1-6
Maybe. Probably depends on what game you're referring to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TJ
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Did I miss the pre-order for the Faction Packs #2-4 and Expansion Packs #1-6
I think he's talking about Alien Frontiers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William P.
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes Alien Frontiers. Sorry I forgot to include the name of the game. lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Boyung
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe you should ask in the forums for Alien Frontiers then, rather than general gaming, since this has nothing to do with general gaming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure, if there was a preorder.

But there was a Kickstarter for it last year.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gamesalute/alien-fronti...

Bye
Thanee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Nopa
United States
Addison
Texas [TX]
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, there was a time when it was available on the game salute website. I'm not sure what the deal is going forward. I believe that there's also an expansion pack #7 coming out this year. Supposedly they will be available from other retailers, but I have yet to see them... (I did manage to preorder faction packs and expansion packs 1-6)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.