Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom McThorn
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally received my Kickstarter and I'm not sure how to integrate it all into the game. I haven't played Factions yet and was wondering if I need to get Factions to use the 3 expansions. I did take all the expansion packs and sort the cards out, I figured the tech cards can just go into the deck and the agenda cards just get put to the side until I need them.

The game hasn't been played in a while and now I'd like to get it back on the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schott
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You could use the agendas without Factions, but unless you have fewer than four people you will want that expansion to play any Faction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Game Salute
United States
Londonderry
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd suggest starting with Factions, Tom, then integrating the newer Faction Packs into your play one by one. Most tech cards are OK, but you may come across the occasional one that requires Factions - in this instance, replace it with another if you're not using them! Agendas are a little trickier, but again most can be used without the need for Factions on the table too.

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.